Thursday 26 February 2015

Evaluation 2

Evaluation 2

How does your media product represent particular social groups?
To make my magazine represent a certain social group, I used different features such as style and setting. For example, I dressed my model to appear Gothic with the use of dark make up and black clothing. This dark makeup helped emphasise the serious look on my models face, a look which is important because conventionally, all magazines of my chosen genre are very sombre in appearance. I attempted to base my model's look on Taylor Momsen as she also has blond hair and has the ghostly yet Gothic look I am going for in my magazine. I have represented my audience through this style as my model is based on the style of the audience and other rock stars. To further the rock star style of my model, I used props such as a microphone and electric guitar.

No comments:

Post a Comment